The ‘Nano Puff® Jacket for Women’ from Patagonia comes in Black and uses incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Produced using reduced emissions (P.U.R.E.™) technology and wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- 100% Recycled Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet.
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern: Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- Center-Front Zipper: Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Pocket Features: Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Sealed-In Warmth: Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: M, L, XL and 2XL