From Patagonia is the Men's Better Sweater® Rib Knit 1/4-Zip Fleece in ‘Navy, Nickel or Wood Brown’. You’ll find this to be a warm, low-bulk quarter-zip pullover made with soft, rib-knit recycled polyester fleece.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Quarter-Zip Design: Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck.
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Headphone-Compatible Pocket: The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device and is compatible with headphone cables
- Shape-Holding Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Colors: Navy, Nickel and Wood Brown
- Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL and 2XL