From Patagonia is the Men's Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece in ‘Bleached Stone w/Pale Khaki’. You’ll find this sweater to be a warm, low-bulk quarter-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater -knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Quarter-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Quarter-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck.
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Zippered Left-Chest Pocket: The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Color: Bleached Stone w/Pale Khaki,
- Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL and 2XL