From Patagonia is the Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket in ‘Nickel’. You’ll find this Jacket to be a warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Full-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck.
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Pocket Details: Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-Holding Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Color: Nickel
- Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL