From Patagonia is the Women's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket in ‘Oyster White’. You’ll find this Jacket to be a warm, 100% recycled polyester fleece in a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Front Zipper with Wind Flap: Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure.
- Raglan Sleeves and Feminine Seaming: Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit.
- Handwarmer and Interior Pockets: Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester Jersey Trim: Polyester jersey trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip Length: Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Color: Oyster White
- Available Sizes: M, L and XL