The Nano Puff® Vest from Patagonia in 'Black' uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester and produced using reduced emissions (P.U.R.E.™) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- 100% Recycled Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern: Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- Center-Front Zipper: Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Pocket Features: Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Sealed-In Warmth: Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Color: Black
- Available Size: S