From Patagonia is the Women's Better Sweater® Fleece Coat in ‘Birch White’. This Coat combines the aesthetic appeal of wool with the easy care of 100% recycled polyester fleece It’s made with knitted fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Style Lines: Straight silhouette and wide, boxy fit designed for layering.
- Warm Hood: Two-panel hood construction with adjustable drawcord around the opening
- Button Front: Oversized button-front closure at center front
- Pockets: Handwarmer pockets have half-moon detail
- Cuffs for Warmth: Rib-knit cuffs seal out drafts
- Length Details: Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Color: Birch White
- Available Sizes: M, L, XL